COIP Master's Course
The Invisalign® technique
- Learn to diagnose, plan and treat 95% of patient malocclusions.
- Offer Invisalign with a total guarantee of success and the firm knowledge that the most demanding treatment objectives will be met.
- You will be seen as an expert in the Invisalign technique.
- The number of Invisalign cases treated at your surgery will increase significantly, exponentially and without limit.
- Your reputation and status as a Doctor that specializes in the Invisalign technique will increase.
- Stand out from the competition by treating the most complicated malocclusions instead of only the easiest cases.
- Significantly increase the profitability of your business, making the investment you make in the course the best you will have ever made in your professional career.
INVISALIGN + DSD + COMPLEX CASES
- Orthodontic biomechanics adapted to the Invisalign technique.
- The difference between active and passive attachments. Uses and guidelines.
- How to make the best possible examinations to ensure success.
- How to feel at ease when using the technique.
- Selection of ideal special treatment and instruction preferences.
- Selection of attachments based on the treatment plan. When and why we should change the attachments that we implant using the Invisalign technique.
- Ideal attachments for the transversal development of dental arcades.
- Detecting errors and how to prevent them.
- How to detect impossible movements and make the appropriate corrections.
- Important details in the communication of techniques.
- Treatment of malocclusions with transversal problems. How to correctly develop dental arcades.
- Invisalign i7 and Lite limits.
INTRODUCTION TO DSD PLANNING ADAPTED TO INVISALIGN
- Sequence of predictable movements. How to ensure expected results.
- Identify priority movements.
- What movements should be made simultaneously and which should be made individually.
- Selection of attachments.
- Sequence of movements.
- Relative vs. real overbites.
- Clinical protocol from the first appointment onwards, the importance of staff and the ideal protocol for future sessions.
- Class II and its correction through the use of elastics.
- Full crossbites. Selection of attachments and sequence of movements in order to make them predictable.
- Treatment combined with dental aesthetics.
- Mild to moderately crowded dental arches.
- How to make the correct torque adjustment to ensure perfect dental occlusion.
COMMUNICATION WITH TECHNIQUES TO OBTAIN THE BEST RESULTS
- Invisalign Teen.
- Treatment of complex cases.
- Sequenced distalization protocol for Class II correction.
- Details and guidelines for clincheck review to ensure that anchorage is not lost.
- How to avoid aligner adjustment problems.
- Treatment of full class II cases with and without extraction.
- Class III.
- Lower distalization.
- Severe crowding.
- Bite openings
FURTHER INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Download the program as a PDF file
Until September 15th